Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Putting Up the Trains

This is probably the hardest thing to put up at Christmas time. But now the boys are old enough to do it themselves. When I was a child my dad and his family made villages and mountains for the trains to run through. Well I have not gotten that far. We just put it on a board covered with fake snow. Not super cool but the boys love it. Their Grandpa and Grandma Babinksy bought them each a train on the year they were born. So I guess they are antiques now. Actually I still have mine back from 74. So this is a tradition we have each year. It takes some time to do but lots of fun once it's done.



Another thing we do each year is when we put the Christmas tree up everyone gets a new ornament. This year Tyler received a snowman making a funny face because the dog has just peed on him. He thought it was so funny.


Wayne received a 4-wheeler ornament because he got a new 4-wheeler this year.



Well this one is funny. Maybe not to Tanner but the rest of us. Tanner has been begging us for a cell phone. I just can't seem to get him one yet. Anyway I bought him a cell phone ornament. He didn't think it was to cool. Especially when he found out it was fake.


No comments: