Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

This past Mother's Day was really great. We started off the day going to 8:30am church and I received a Carmel apple. Oh it was so good. I had to teach the lesson in YW on genealogy and I was worried that the girls would tune me right out, but they liked it and looked through all the books I have and pictures it turned out nice. I even gave them candy roses, since one day they will be Mother's also.
Then we went to visit my Mother and Wayne's. We had nice visits and the weather was wonderful. It was so nice to get together and make memories. So Happy Mother's Day to all you Mother's out there. My brothers trying to hold mom up.
The grand boys, well some of them.
Wayne, Roger, Weston, Ryan, Mom and Mikey such a good picture.
A picture of my mom and I. I think she may look younger than I.
Heather, Kristen, Me, Mom and Venessa posing for picture.

No comments: