Friday, March 11, 2011

Tanner Turns 14!

Guess who's 14? It's my baby boy Tanner. Well he is really not much of a baby anymore. He is taller than I and smarter than I but that's because he is a teenager. So what do I know.
We are very proud of the way Tanner is growing up. He is a good student and a joy to be around (well most of the time). He recently passed his hunter safety test and can't wait to go hunting. In the picture below you will see he already got a squirrel. Well lets just say if you kill it you eat it and he did. GROSS!!! But what do I expect, I'm raising boys.
Tanner was born on a Tuesday very early at 3:05am weighting in at 8lbs 6oz, and has not stopped growing since. His last football cleat we bought was a size 10. He continues to get straight A's in school and asks a lot of questions that Wayne and I don't know the answers to. Our answers are usually "Ask Google".
Happy Happy Birthday Tan Man!!!!

No comments: