Thursday, October 23, 2008

Our New Family Photos




Last week we had the
anual family pictures
taken for christmas.
This is a sneek peek
for anyone who wants to see.

























Wayne told the
photographer that he
wanted a picture of
just me for his wallet.
Hope this is what he wanted.

Our first couples picture in a long time.
Our anniversay is in a couple of weeks
and it will be our 14th. Man how time flies.




















So these are 2 of the pictures I
am thinking about ordering at
least the family ones. Leave me a
comment and tell me which you like better.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Utonya, great pictures! You look absolutely beautiful! You asked for comments on which family photo, we preferred! I love the 2nd one, how it is more of a close up, and everyone's smile is perfect! Good luck on choosing, they are both great ones!!! Good luck on the primary program on Sunday! Hey, I just noticed we have the same blog background, good taste!!!

Amy said...

You brought tears to my eyes, you are so beautiful in your pictures. As far as choosing the family pic, I would go with photo number 1 because the first thought I had when I looked at photo number 2 was the Tanner looks like he's not part of the group. He just looks like he's standing there by himself. But, that's just my opinion.

Anonymous said...

HOLY BEAUTIFUL! LOOK at YOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!! Sheesh you look HAWT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE that pic of ya :-) Waynerd better love that pic :-)

My vote is the first as I don't like the way Tanner is positioned in the 2nd :-) Just MY thoughts ;-)

Love you guys & you all steal my heart!!!!!