Thursday, December 18, 2008

Middle School Sing Along

You all know that Christmas time is such a busy time of year. This year I have been a little down you could say. Not in the mood really to do Christmas stuff and all. Maybe lack of snow or mounds of things that kept piling up that I just keep putting off. So every day Tanner would practice his viola and play his songs. Well last Monday I did get the tree put up, with 10 days to spare before Christmas. We all went to Temple Square and saw the lights. I have not seen them in years. My children have never seen them. Last Saturday we went to a Christmas concert. But I still could not seem to get the Christmas spirit. Well I am happy to say that I have found it. I went to Tanners school today. And they did a sing-a-long. Then I realized I have not been singing any Christmas songs. I did not join the choir and I have been a humbug with songs when they would play on the radio. So now I have 1 week to celebrate and then take the tree down and return to normal what ever that may be. Merry Christmas to all of you.

No comments: