Monday, January 5, 2009

Family Christmas Party

Well this year was a first. Well almost! Weston was home from the mission. Ryan was not in Iraq. Mikey and Coeur D' Alene and I was even there. All the spouses were in attendance but not all grandchildren. We were missing Mikey's -Christian, Alex and Katie. But we almost had everyone at Grandma Hares home. We even had a fire going. But let me tell you it must have been over 100 degrees. We were all sweating in that family room. We just opened the gifts quickly and headed upstairs for some dessert.
Weston got Dominoes. I don't know when he will ever play it.

Tanner loves the DC brand and because I am so (old) I didn't know it was Pink Floyd logo. His aunt Coeur D'Alene bought it for him. He also got a hat. She did well. Now he wears it at least twice a week. And I thought girls were bad.


Tyler loves the Broncos. He got spoiled this Christmas with Broncos stuff. The NFL will stay in business with all the stuff Tyler received. His grandma gave him a John Elway to put on his dresser. We had to rearrange his room so he could see it while he lays in bed at night.



My two little nieces and nephews are so cute. They just wanted to open all the presents and act surprised. I wished they lived closer. They sure grow up fast.




No comments: