Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy 4th of July




We had a great 4Th of July Week. We always love to attend the fireworks that USU puts on in Logan. It is a huge display and is set to music. This year we just watched from our car up in River Heights and drove home in 5 minutes. Usually we watch in North Logan and get home in 45 minutes. I think we found our new favorite way to watch them. The next day we went to West Point to visit our friends the Bingham's at their city fair. It was Karsyn's birthday the day before and we missed it so we wanted to see her. At the fair they had a huge snake, it gave me the willies just looking at it. They had a tractor display so I told the boys to pick their favorites and I would take a picture. That is when I found out my battery was dead and I only got I picture of Tanner. We later went to a BBQ and swimming. All in all a great day filled with tons of fun and family time.

No comments: