Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Katie

This is the birthday girl, trying to make the monkey smoke. This game was very entertaining. We hope you enjoyed your birthday Katie! I need one of these boxes at home to keep my caged animals in. aka(children).
Tanner the ape!

Roger and Tanner playing Ski-ball. Actually I don't remember what it's called. My mom smoked every one's score. These two were just trying to outdo each other.
This looked like a good workout machine. Its a jump rope. Every time the lite come around you jump it. It was a hit with lots of children. Tyler did a fantastic job.
Easton is so cute playing Wac-a-mole. He thought they were so funny popping up all over the place.
Happy birthday to my Niece Katie! She just turned 9 years old. We had a great time with her at Chuck-E-Cheese. It's been a very long time since I have been there. It sure has changed. The boys had fun and I think Katie and Easton did also. I did get the bonus on Wac-a-mole, my favorite game. I received 125 tickets for a great score. My mom was even impressed. Katie got the bonus on a game of 250 tickets, she is awesome. Thanks Mike and Venessa for a great afternoon.

No comments: