Monday, April 12, 2010

Our Family Has Another Angel

On Saturday, April 10, 2010 at 7:37am, wrapped in his mommy & daddy's arms, Carter Miles-Adan Babinsky finished his mission with as much love as he did when he came here. He fought long and hard, and we pray that he will always be us in our hearts, and we look forward to seeing him again someday. Thank you everyone for your thoughts and prayers. He would not have made it this far without all of you.- Michael & Venessa Babinksy

I received the phone call on Saturday morning at 7:45am and my world stood still. I was taken back almost 7 years ago when I had to let my son go from this world to the next. This time my heart was aching for my brother and his wife. The story almost the exact same. My son born at 24 weeks and so was theirs. My son lived 10 days, theirs 13 days. The why's come into mind at this time. Why our family again, why now and why to them?

I have been thinking a lot about how our trials affect others. I wonder if I experienced this to help my family through this the best way I know how. I am no expert on advice but I do know what they are going through and it makes it that much harder. All I do know is that their little guy has touched more lives in his short time here on earth then most people do. He was a tough fighter and hung on for his parents. He is deeply loved by many and will be missed by the same.

No comments: