Tuesday, July 13, 2010

June and July Birthdays

I have fallen way behind on my blogging. Way to much going on this summer so I am trying to catch up a little. We celebrated Wayne, Venessa and my mom's birthday one Sunday in July. We were able to have all the grandchildren there for a picture. That is a first. We held a BBQ in the heat but what do you expect in July. It was nice to get together and rest from work and enjoy the company.
Raiyah and Easton enjoying the chocolate cake. Grand kids being silly.


Mikey and his family, missing Carter, but a good picture of all of them.
Rayiah was in trouble so her little brother came to comfort, it was not well received. They are so cute I love it.
Katie and Easton
Easton- he is growing into such a cute little guy.

Tyler and mom- he looks like he wants to get away from me.
Birthday crew- Don't they look thrilled on turning a year older?

No comments: