Friday, January 7, 2011

Babinsky Christmas Eve Party

Wayne with Santa and Mrs. Claus
Tanner- Can't figure out how Santa knew so much about him.
Nephew- Little Easton- "Come on dude just give me the Candy Cane and gift and get me out of here".
Tyler- "I'm so embarrassed."


For as long as I can remember the "Babinksy Family" has always had a party and invited Santa. This year was no different except we went. I have not gone since Tanner was 1. It was so good to see all the family that was there. We had some yummy food and snacks and Santa was a big hit. All the kids had fun and because it was Christmas Eve they were so excited. A great time was had by all.
This is my Pap pap. He is truly the nicest man I have ever met.

My niece Katie. She doesn't look too sure about Santa.

Now Malakai, he walked right up to him, sat on his lap and got his candy cane and present. He was so cute. Couldn't get the sucky thing out of his mouth though.

Here is my brother Ryan, he just got his jaw wired shut from play Rugby. When will he ever learn?
Little Raiyah waiting for her turn to be called up to Santa.

And Wayne and I just taking it all in. Enjoying the holidays. Hope it was a Merry one to all.

No comments: