Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy 14th Anniversary

Well I can't believe it but we made it to number 14.
It's really tomorrow but I am home sick and thought I
would let you see our old wedding pictures.
This is me and yes was I young. We got married 2 months
after I turned 20. This is our engagement picture that went in all the invites.
Wayne looks so young at age 23. We dated for 2 months
and were married 2 months later. Some say we would not
last very long. But I married my best friend and I love him
so much. He takes very good care of me and I am sure I
could be a better wife. He deserves the best.


I threw in this scrapbook page cause I wanted to show you the cake.
I tried to take the picture off the page and it started ripping so
you get the whole thing.
On our wedding day I showed Wayne the cake and told him the
bottom 2 layers were fake. So he was interested cause it looked
so good. He took his index finger and ran it across the frosting.
I could not believe he did that. I asked him why and he said
cause you told me it was fake. I then told him the frosting is
not fake just the foam under it. Needless to say we had to turn
the cake around so no one could see the smear. I was upset
then but now I think it's funny. Only Wayne!


Happy Anniversary!! We both have head colds and are miserable
but we can make it great by eating soup. It cheaper than steak
and we can eat it on the couch in our sweats and sweatshirts.
Maybe next year at 15 we can do something cool like get the
flu. HAHAHA


3 comments:

The Nelsons said...

That is awesome!! i cant wait till Brandon and I can say we have made it to 14!! We are going on four so we have some catching up to do. Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

OMGOSH look at how YOUNG you both look! Isn't that crazy..wowza!!!!!!!!

Can ya say Tyler Jr? Or should Tyler be Tyler Jr? Man they look alike..HOLY COW BATMAN!!!!!!!

I'm so happy you had a nice dinner. I love you guys!!!!!!

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary and Congrats on 14 years! I'm sorry to hear you two are sick, but at least you are together! By the way, I will be calling on Monday, that's when we find out what we are having. Hope you two are feeling better.