Saturday, November 29, 2008

Tyler Taking on the Stairs

So here is how the day before Thanksgiving went in our home. Uncle Brent was arriving to replace the door handle in Wayne's truck so his door would finally open from the inside. Wayne was in the garage talking with the garage repair man cause somehow the top panel of the garage door folded in on itself and crumpled causing $200 plus in damage when all of a sudden I hear and feel a loud crash. I ran to the back door and in runs Tyler sobbing. I can't tell if he is hurt or scared but this is the damage I find. He said he could not hit the breaks in time. (I think he hit the gas instead) anyway my mother told me things come in 3's so that was my third. Tyler is just fine and Wayne took it well. Just some 1x1's and screws and we will be good as new.

No comments: