Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat?

This year my boys were old enough to go trick or treating with
friends. I got to stay home and pass out candy. I have not stayed
home in 12 years to do this. I bought 120 pieces of candy and
worried that I did not have enough so I went to the store to by
200 more pieces. Well I guess cause we live on a street that
only has houses down the one side we did not get many trick or
treaters. At least I bought yummy candy to haunt me for a while.
We carved pumpkins the day before Halloween. With the warm
weather I thought we better wait till then so they don't dry out
and look old. Tanner did a falcons pumpkin and Tyler a taiki man.
They turned out well.



From Left to Right. Neighbor Dakota, Tyler, Matthew, and Tanner.
1 clown 2 grim reapers and 1 mad scienctist. What happened to the day
when I could dress them up so cute? They are, I have been told, long
long gone.

No comments: