Monday, September 8, 2008

I'm OLD

Well it's true I am 34 yrs Old. I had a good birthday my husband sent me flowers and my work bought me a cake. Wayne was not feeling well so we didn't go out till Friday. We went and saw the movie Traitor. A little long but Wayne liked it.

Last Saturday Tanner had a football game down in Roy. Our team really had a hard time playing so we lost. We are now ranked #2 in our region. Afterwards my family went to lunch at Chili's. I love to get the quesidia explosion salad, it's so good make sure you try it. I got some Khols gift cards which is another place I love. When I got home I went shopping and got two shirts. Thanks MOM and MIKEY and Vanessa I love them.










These are my newest neice and nephew. They are so cute and so much fun.






2 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

haha..I LOVE your page header..haha!

So I'm glad you had a fabulous b-day :-)

Love ya!!!!!!!

Amy Duffy said...

If you are old, than so am I and I don't consider myself old! We will forever be young at heart! Hey, when I stop getting sick every time I hear about food, let's go out and celebrate. I also want to say thank you for all your help with everything. You are a great friend. I'm glad you had a good birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!