Thursday, May 28, 2009

Breakfast of Champions


The end of school is always kind of crazy. There are many things to attend. Tanner had a viola recital that my camera battery died on so I have no pictures of that. But he dressed as a hillbilly and played fiddle songs. It was at a park in Hyrum. It was a lot of fun.
This morning at 6:30 Tanner was invited to a Breakfast of Champions. It is for all students who received a 4.0 during the year. I will brag a little and say he had a 4.0 each term. He gets those brains from his father. He received a medal, a Wheaties box with his picture on it, a letter written by his English teacher, a big "Honor roll and milk. They had a little program. I am so blessed to have great children. This picture is funny because I took it when all the other students were getting off the bus in front of the school and he was embarrassed. So he made this funny face and I snapped the picture.
GOOD JOB Tanner. I love ya

No comments: