Tuesday, June 2, 2009

LAGOON "It's What Fun Is?"

On May 30Th the Binghams invited us to go to Lagoon with them. It has been a couple of years since we have gone so it seems like fun. Maybe I should have thought that through a little more. Let me just say this. I think I am just a little old for Lagoon. There I said it. It's sad to admit because I use to love it there but the rides are jerky and I think I popped every bone in my body. The kids had a blast and we hit just about every single ride. And wicked, well, that is a great name for that ride. This was one of Tyler's last ride because a storm was blowing in. It started blowing stuff in the air you had to cover your eyes and then you could not stop sneezing. I think Tyler loves this ride, he rode it 3 times!
This is cliffhanger, as you can tell by Karsyn and her friend we had already rode this a time before. Tanner rode this ride 3 times also.

Here is Kelly being a good sport on the old white(now brown) roller coaster. Did you know this thing was built in 1921. I wish I would have read this after I got off this ride instead of just before.

I don't even know what this ride is called. I just know there is no way I could have gone on it. I hate tube ride. No enclosed spaces for me.


Wayne and Tanner riding the Samurai. This thing looks crazy. All the spins is enough to make you sick. But they loved every 45 seconds of it.


Bumper cars: What can you say about these except what a pain. If you don't understand how to operate them it can't be quite frustrating as Tanner found out. He moved about 1 foot from where he started. He got so mad he got back in line and had to try again. This time he just went backwards. It was quite funny to watch.

Tyler-he just loved playing bumpers with the curb. It wasn't another car but it still had the same affect. This boy could laugh at anything. He just loves life. I need to take some lessons from him.


You know this day they didn't even fight they actually got along and talked nicely to each other. Well, until we got to the car to go home. I enjoyed it while it lasted.


This is me after cliffhanger. I got so wet and cold and I never dried off. It was a fun trip to be had by all. Thanks to the Binghams for inviting us.

1 comment:

Monica Bingham said...

This was a good day - Thanks for coming with us!