Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Camping and 4Wheeling in the Mud

Sometimes you just need to get away from it all. Well, we didn't really get away but it was nice to go somewhere. We are so blessed to live right next to the mountains and 15 minutes away was our camping sight. We went camping with Wayne's brothers, sister and mom and we got rained on. I don't mind because it just gives us time to relax in the trailer. But it sure makes a mess when the kids ride the 4-wheelers in the mud. Tanner and Tyler had so much fun. We could hardly get them to take a break. Tyler was the only one with an accident, minor, but a few scrapes. But it could not keep him down.
Here is Brighton and Ariel trying to feed our dog. She looks thrilled.
Tanner with all the mud on his face. This was after the 3rd time he washed it.

I wondered what I would have done if I would have had girls? Would they have been this dirty?


Tyler and his new found freedom. I just noticed the helmet is not very tight. What kind of parents are we?






This is a short video of the girls feeding the dog. I love how Ariel yells at Sprinkles while she is standing right over here.

No comments: