Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday "Jamieson"

Saturday June 13,2009 was Jamieson's 6th birthday. It has gone by quickly. Since we were camping just up the canyon we just came down for a visit.
The day before Tyler and I went shopping for a few toys. Tyler picked the hot wheels and I picked the turtle squirt gun. We decorated the headstone before heading back up to camp. I will not lie this day was hard for me. Usually I keep this day very busy with things to do, but when you are just sitting around camping my mind seemed to think back to my precious little angel. I am so thankful to have a wonderful supporting husband who has helped me through all this. I could not have made it through without him. We miss our little guy and he is always in our thoughts.


"Happy Birthday Jamieson"





No comments: