Saturday, August 15, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Tyler

WARNING LOTS OF PICTURES
These pictures were taken by my 2 year old niece, Raiyah. She actually took 167 but I went through them so. Some were of grass and trees and sidewalks, with the occasional wall and chair. But it made me stop and think how the little things are great in my life. She did a great job and even ran out the battery but no one could have captured the party better than she did. Love you Raiyah!!!!!




Tyler was born on August 9Th 1998 in Ogden Utah at McKay Dee Hospital (the old one) he was born on a Sunday at 4:28pm. He weighted 7lbs 5oz. He has blessed our life with so much joy since that day. Tyler starts Middle School next week and is so excited and a bit nervous. He recently earned his arrow of light (the highest rank in Cub Scouts) and loves video games. He is his mom's cuddle although he will never admit to that. He loves the Denver Broncos and wishes to see a game in person one day. Happy Birthday Tyler. We love you.






My brothers, Mike and Ryan Babinsky.










My brother Weston and niece Kaitlyn














Here are Raiyah's feet. Do you have a picture of your feet at 2 years old?

















This is Raiyah's brother Malakai. He is so cute and fun.























My mom Elaine and Step Father Roger Hare.















It wouldn't be a party if we didn't have some friendly competition of Volleyball going on. I am sure the whole neighborhood heard us.





































This is Raiyah's mom Heather, with baby brother.














My niece Brooklyn.














We had PINK cupcakes and PINK candles. It's a inside family joke about the PINK. My brother Ryan always gave my boys girl stuff when they were younger and wrapped it in pink or purple. My boys now except it on their birthdays. Don't worry they always get him back on his. He even got a barbie doll once.
It was a great party and we wanted to thank everyone who came and wished Tyler well.

No comments: