Thursday, August 20, 2009

Middle School Here We Come

First day of School 2009-2010 year. Tanner is in the 7th grade and Tyler is in 6th grade. Here in Cache Valley they go to 4 different schools in their youth. The boys are attending 6-7 middle school this year together. They both have 7 classes and lockers just like Jr. High when I was growing up. I am so glad that Tyler has his big brother to show him around this year and take care of him.
Since every year in Elementary school I like to take their picture next to their class room, I thought I better take this picture in the front yard. Oh, I tried to take them to school and take their picture there but they wouldn't let me do that. So this will have to do. Did I cry? Well I cry every year on the first day of school. I just realize they are getting bigger and older and need me less and less. I really love my boys and hope and pray that this day will be a great one. It's a new experience when you enter Middle school. As Tyler would say- No more Recesses! I don't think either of them got any sleep last night. They were both up at 6am so they could catch the bus by 6:45. It's going to be a long year getting up that early every day.


And here they are walking to the bus stop. I am blessed to have such great kids.

3 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

What are you going to do with all your free time? You are blessed!!!!! What a great family!

The Babinskys said...

Good luck in Middle School boys! Wow they are handsome kids. You are a wonderful Mom and have raised two great kids. we love them very much. What are you doing these days when you aren't working? Hope you get time for yourself. :) Love ya

The Babinskys said...

Not sure if my last comment saved. But I am way excited for you boys to go to middle school! It's a blast. Have lots of fun. Love you guys. We are lucky to call you family.
Love ya