Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Such a Bummer Day

Have you missed us lately? The whole 3 of you that actually read this blog! Well I have so sad news. The reason I have not posted in a month or so was I did the unthinkable. Let me start at the beginning. I had the chance to babysit my niece and nephew last month and I took them to a football game of Tanners. Well my little niece loves the camera and she played with it, so when I finally got it away from her I put it in my jacket pocket to hide it. And forgot about it. A few day later I was doing laundry and yup you guess it, I found it at the bottom of the washer. My heart sunk, I can't believe I did that. I tried all the tricks, freezer, blow dryer, letting it sit for days, nothing works. So I know what Wayne is buying me for Christmas. Lucky for me my camcorder also takes still pics so all is not lost. I just have to remember to charge it. So until then I will keep you posted. Thanks for checking my blog. Love ~U~

1 comment:

Tori said...

Utonya- so sorry to hear about your camera! That is a total bummer. I hope you get a good one for Christmas!