Friday, January 23, 2009

One of my Baby Brothers




OK so I received a complaint on face book from my brother that he was no where on my blog. So I dedicate this entry to him. My little brother Ryan is so special to me. He has a place in my heart that hardly no one has been to. He is my hero, he has fought in Iraq for my freedom. He is a great uncle and a good example for my boys to become missionaries. Everyone has their mountain to climb and Ryan is no exception but he does face his challenges head on. He has a way cute family. I love his wife Heather, his little girl and his will have a son next month. He is truly blessed. So here's to you Ryan. So sad the Eagles didn't make it to the Superbowl but we will still cheer them on through the thick and thin. Keep climbing those mountains your doing AWESOME!! LOVE YA ETERNALLY!!! your big sis


3 comments:

The Babinskys said...

You are so great. Ryan will be pleased. :) Not such a cute picture of Raiyah but I will survive. Thanks for always being Ryan's steadfast sister. you mean a lot to both of us. It was good to see you for a moment today. Love ya lots.

Anonymous said...

Dont let the writer fool you. You know who this is!!!!!What a sweet spot. How cool of a sister do I have. Not only do I get my picture on there, I get a whole dedication. Just let me say that I have and do great things because I have been taught by you to do them. Thank You for always being unconditional with me. I sure Love You and Your Family. YOu guys make for the best weekends. Thanks for putting me on there and WHO ARE THE PHILADELPHIA EAGLES AHAHAHA. Love you So Much. Thanks.

Sarah said...

Are you the oldest child, Utonya? That's a sweet dedication to your brother. I feel the same way about mine... and he's not great because of me... he's a whole other breed.