Friday, January 9, 2009

Ringing In the New Year with Rock Band and Friends





I love New Years and the days leading up to it and the next few days after it. I love the few days before cause I get to take down all of my Christmas stuff and clean the house like new cause we always have a party. It always looks so nice when I am done and right before the party. The days following New Years we had the Ekstroms (next door neighbors) over and played games both nights untill 1-2 in the morning. We ate way to much food and drank way to much Mt. Dew. But it was fun to enjoy friends and family.
This year I made 1 resolution. My usual goal it to lose weight or get into shape. Well I have finally decided to accept that I am in a perfect pear shape and I need to love it. My goal is to have a better attitude. I want to be more positive and have a better outlook on life. So far it is going pretty well. Check back with me on January 31st that is usually when I give up. So until further notice.......... Happy New Years to You!!!

2 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Utonya, it looks like you guys had a blast at your party! I'm so sorry we didn't make it! Yeah, I've given up on the lose weight for New Year's Resolutions too! I just want to live a happy and healthy life! If I do that right, the weight should come off! I'm happy for your New Year's Resolution, it's a great one! I too need to work on that, especially at home with my fam! Love the look of your blog!

Alana Lange said...

Utonya, thanks for the very nice compliment on our blog! We are so glad we moved into this ward too. You are doing a WONDERFUL job in primary! I like your new years resolution too, I need to have a better attitude maybe the weight would come off easier that way!