Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Primary Breakfast


Last Saturday was our Teacher meet and greet primary breakfast. It was very well attended. We had 13o people and ran out of food.
After breakfast we divided into classes and played M&M games and Bingo. Then back to the Gym where there was a dance off. After a few songs everyone really got into it.





This little boy did not want to join
us for breakfast but did join us for
the games. The reason I have
this picture is because he reminds
me of my little brother Ryan when
he was little.





My brother Weston and his girlfriend Chelsey was there to lend a helping hand. I could not have done it without them. The boys really like her. She is a keeper!






This is our Presidency. Erin, Nikki, Richelle and I. These guys are awesome. This activity was fantastic because of them.

1 comment:

Woodstock Family said...

Utonya, my boys couldn't stop talking about his activity, and even came home dancing their feet off! I'm sure Toren had some pretty interesting moves to show everyone, he's quite the goof off! You guys all look too gorgeous to have just gotten out of bed, it's wrong! Let's see, at that hour, I was dripping sweat from my workout! You guys are doing an amazing job with those children, keep it up!