Monday, February 2, 2009

SuperBowl Sunday





What a great Superbowl game!!!! We had a great time. We did not have a party but we had enough food for one. I thought we were all cheering for the same team until late in the 3rd quarter when the Cardinals pulled ahead and Wayne started cheering. We could not believe what a traitor he was. He says he just wanted to see a good game but I think he was cheering for the underdog. Now you all know I am a Eagles fan and since the Cardinals beat us I have to cheer for the Steelers and they are from PA. so there you go.
Now one things that surprised me was at church when someone told me they could not believe I came. Our church was at 1 and went till 4 and she said I thought you would have got a sub. Well I had sharing time so I needed to be there. Although my husband who claims had a headache did leave church 20 minutes early. But the kick off was at 4:15 and the game did not really get going until the 3rd quarter. It was such a good game and I loved it. Now I am so sad cause football is over until August and I don't really watch basketball or baseball so I will have to get another hobby. Any suggestions?

No comments: