Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Malakai and The Utah Jazz

Last Saturday was a great day for me. I was able to attend 2 baptisms during the day and Wayne and the boys surprised me by cleaning out the garage when I got home. It was such a happy time for me. My car really does fit nicely in the garage who knew.
Earlier in the week Wayne was able to receive free Jazz tickets in SLC so we were going to the game. We have never been to a game together in all of the 14 years we have been together. It was so much fun to have a date night with Wayne. We dropped off the children at my brothers house, Ryan, and we were off. The Jazz played real bad but I had a great time. The picture above is my attempt at taking our picture while holding the camera.
This was the first time Tyler has been able to see Malakai since he as been born. He is 2 months old and has doubled his birth weight. He is so stinking cute!




Wayne mentioned to me that I always seem really happy when I have this little guy around.








Rayiah is my darling little niece. She is 2 and loves her little brother. She is so smart and sweet.





1 comment:

Woodstock Family said...

I love the picture you took of you and your hubby! We were in SLC the same time as you, for "Wicked"! And I agree your nephew and niece are adorable