Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The 80's Have Returned


We all attended the Ward party last week of the 80's night. It was complete with games of speak n spell, Simon and uno. They also had video games for the kids of Dig Doug and Pac Man. For treats we had Tab Floats and my kids really like Tab how scary is that.
So Wayne and I dressed up. I tried to get my hair as high as it could go and Wayne was dressed as a rocker from the 80's. He actually won 2nd place and received a Rubic Cube which took me two days to solve .




This is Kenny Allen and he the Bishopric Counselor I work with in Primary. I went to school with him also. I love the mullet. Classic 80's



Tanner being Superman!




Tyler and Dakotah messing around.





Watch the video of Wayne break dancing. He actually didn't know how to do it but he tried. It was the funniest thing. I have never seen Wayne do anything like this if front of people.
It was a great night and we had a lot of fun!

4 comments:

Oakstream Photography said...

OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! That is FREAKIN HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO WAYNARD....GO WAYNARD...It's your birthday!..LOL! YOU ROCK MR.!!!!!

Love the hair you 2!!!!!

Woodstock Family said...

WOW! Go Wayne! I wish we could have been there, it looks like you had a blast!

Jodi Price said...

It's a good thing you got it on video, I wouldn't have believed it otherwise! Way to go Wayne!

The Babinskys said...

Wayne, first of all let me congratulate on your skill to get up and rock it. Basic Tyler. hahahahahaha I love the outfits and dance. YOU GUYS ARE FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! blog looks great