Saturday, February 20, 2010

New Business?

After my last post a few people have asked if I have ever thought about starting a business. It's funny because I even bought books on gift baskets about 6 years ago and that was it. So I have been thinking and maybe I will go for it. This weekend we have 2 birthday parties to attend and my friends little boy was hospitalized so I wanted to make some gifts for all of them.

This is the ice cream Sunday I made for the cute little boy who spent a week in the hospital. I am happy to say he is back at home and on the road to recovery.
It's my little nephew's 1st birthday and I wanted to do something cute but knew he wouldn't care to much for the candy so this is my idea. The cars are suppose to be flowers but it didn't quite come out that way. But at least I wrapped it instead of just leaving it in the Wal-mart bag.

This is for our friend Kelly. I thought it turned out quite nice. Hope he likes it.

So here is the deal. If you can help me come up with a name I will send you a basket if I choose yours. So good luck.

No comments: