Thursday, February 11, 2010

What do you give...

a diabetic for Valentines day?
Each year I face this problem. He is not a huge treat man anyway. So I try to be clever and come up with something cute. A couple of years ago I had the boys dress up like UPS man and deliver his package to the USPS, his work. It was so funny. We even put on their shirts "what can brown do for you?"
So this year I put together a jerky bouquet. Then I told others at work about it and they wanted one and it went from there. So I made extras and here are a few.
Let me know what you think. Sorry my camera didn't do such a great job.



I put little chocolates in some and big hunks in others. I wish I had papa jay's jerky. That is the best kind to have.

6 comments:

Woodstock Family said...

Way cute idea, my hubby isn't too much into candy either, but he loves jerky! Mind if I steal your idea?

Nutty Nielsen's said...

Krista, have fun. He will love it

Tori said...

Darling!! You should go into business!!!

Nutty Nielsen's said...

Thanks Tori, I am really thinking about it.

Kasia said...

AWESOME idea!!!

Fran said...

Love them Utonya!!!!