Friday, February 5, 2010

"Top 10"

So I have not been doing well at this blog thing lately. So I am going to to better. One thing is I always think I need to place pictures and then I realize I either don't have any or am looking to scary to get some taken so some of these could be picture less. I have thought about what to write about and it will be mostly about my kids and how life is. Sometimes I get so frustrated but when I tell others it's funny so I thought I would write it down and maybe will look back on it and laugh. So here it is for today!

"Top 10 Things I Learned" from my boys just this week-

I am not going to tell you which one did what because I would hate to EMBARRASS them. NOT! but all the same I will let you guess. By the way I am so dumb not to know this stuff.

10. "Did you know in Heaven Dad will have hair."

9. "Teeth do not have to be brushed with toothpaste every day, just when they need it."

8. Tattling-"We need to adjust the heater time, because someone can't seem to use their morning time accordingly and we are late for the bus every morning." (if your child sits on the heater in the morning you know what I mean.)

7. "Wrestling in the Dermatologist office on the waiting room floor is so cool." Even when grandma's and grandpa's give mom dirty looks.

6. "Shampoo in the hair is OPTIONAL."

5. "Snow gear should just be dropped on the ground by the door because you know we are just going to use it again later."

4. "CELL PHONES are a must and we will die if you do not buy us one soon."

3. "Algebra is not needed in life so why do we have to get a good grade."

2. When they have children they will be "fun parents."

And the favorite one of the week:

1. On the Renaissance test, "it is not considered cheating when my friend tells me the answer is Lady Gaga and I mark that answer and get it wrong!" Seriously!

I went wrong somewhere between 5 and 10 years old I think. I vote for a do over.

No comments: