Saturday, February 6, 2010

When Dad Works....

THE KIDS ARE AT PLAY. We woke up to a foot of snow Sunday morning. It always seems that when we have Stake Conference we get a big snow storm. The weather man said 2-3 inches and this is what Cache Valley received. It was a welcome storm, because our air quality has been horrible. This cleared the air for a few days and was a welcome site.
He had to use the snow blower because when he would use the 4-wheeler it would go up over the plow and make more work for him.
So here is Tanner showing off the latest apron I made. I don't think he thought I would put his picture on here or he would not have posed for me. He has to cook for school this semester so when the bacon grease splashed on his chest he reached for the apron. I told him a shirt would do the same thing but I am just the mom. What do I know?
I love it when some one else make breakfast. It makes things much nicer for me because I don't get to hear the "gross I am not eating that".

Tyler shot this video of his brother. I take it Tanner did not approve.

No comments: