Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Your Rock!

This is the first year we do not have to fill out Valentines cards, put them with candy and make a Valentines mail box. My children are finally old enough. Do I miss it? I will think on that and get back to you. Tyler still wants to give out a Valentine to a girl he knows, but, so it doesn't look obvious he wants some for his friends. I wanted to make some for the Young Women I am teaching on Sunday. I searched the Internet and came up with these.... The are suppose to be i-pods with a song list and ear buds included. Not super cute but they will do for now.
This is Tanner trying to make me mad, well it worked.
These are some samples of them. They are made with sweetheart boxes and Rollo's. Kind of fun.
I will wrap them in cellophane and put a card with them titled "You Rock".
Happy Valentines Day to all of you. I hope you feel loved this (non) holiday. (that is what Wayne says) Probably to get out of getting me something romantic.

1 comment:

Kasia said...

so cute. I bet they loved them!